Re:Solution-How do I fine-une the bttv module performace to be a able to see a clear picture?

--- Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Le ven 02/07/2004 à 01:31, Igor Anikeev a écrit :
> > Hi all!
> > I already wrote about this.  The thing is I can't
> get how to set the
> > card type at the bttv module that comes with
> fedora 2.  Which is unfortunate, because if produces
video but it's all blurred and multiplied several
times over the same area.The other settings are
correct.  I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
> > Igor
> options bttv card=?? in /etc/modprobe.conf
> Eric
Hello
I usually start tvtime with the following options :
   $ tvtime saveoptions --norm=pal
--frequencies=europe    --inputwidth=240
FINETUNE_DOWN   SET_SHARPNESS
It works better than just starting it from the
menu.Atleast it is not blurred & no multiple layering.
I looked at the docs and arrived at the command .
/usr/share/doc/tvtime/index.html
Murali