ssh help, I want user to be able to access only specified folders

I am new to Fedora, and Linux in general, I want users to be able to log in to my computer via ssh, with FC-1 but I want to be able to specify rules for each so they can only access specified folders is this possable? If so how would i go about doing this?
Also is there a difference between fedora-list and fedora-devel list, cause i already wrote one message to fedora-devel-list and got a wierd message back about me not being a member, I am new to this so I dont know.