Re: renaming my linux box

sorry using WINBLOWS and netscape (scrape) didn't pay attention to how it was sent.. yea I hate HTML as well

Ghod

Phil Schaffner wrote:

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 10:46 -0400, Ghod wrote:

Most people should learn the REAL way to make changes, IF by chance
the GUI doesn't work OR works incorrectly they can still function :)
Coming from a REAL REAL old schooler, I perfer to edit the files
manually, so I know they are correct. GUI is fine in some cases, but
knowing what is UNDER the GUI will greatly increase a persons know-how
when it comes to linux and better perpare them for fixing issues
later.

just my .02

You're preachin' to the choir - I heartily agree; but please don't use HTML posts to do it. Gives lots of people heartburn. :-)

Phil