Re: [SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s) listerror in the Text body.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:09:52 +0200, Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From the linuxjournal article:
---quotation---
This machine has an address of 192.168.100.134 on the eth0 interface.
Once you have that address, edit the /etc/sendmail.cf file and configure
the sendmail dæmon to listen on the address.

That is bad bad bad. Don't edit the sendmail.cf!

Alexander

Yeah that was my fault I had a SQLServer 2000 DB crash about the time I was writing this email and sent it in a hurry prior to putting that in.

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.