Re: hardware troubleshooting tools in FC1

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 06:12, shatam bhattacharya wrote:
> -P-
> -gt;If you've loaded the kernel source read the file:-BR-
> -gt;/usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt-BR-
> -nbsp; -BR-
> when I try to install kernel-source using apt, there is a disk
> space problem!!!. Actually, earlier I was using xp and thus have a
> lot of data in fat and ntfs partitions. Is there a way to intall
> packages in other partitions using apt?? By the way my HDD looks
> like ---

Looking at your available drive space I understand why apt might be
complaining.  I'm afraid your going to need to juggle your system to
free up or add some more space for linux.

Until then you can view a version of the document here:

http://www.linuxforum.com/linux-introduction/ape.html

Regards,  Mike Klinke