DVD audio ripper?

Hi,

I have a couple of DVDs of converts and I would like to rip the audio from them to convert to individual OGG files. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to some software that could do this for me?

I would prefer something with a GUI front-end, but command line would be acceptable. It doesn't necessarily have to do the whole job, just ripping to WAV would be fine as I can do the rest using oggenc in a shell :)

Any ideas?

--
Dylan Parry