Strange problem with FC2 CD1 & 2 iso

Hi

I am facing some strange problems with FC2 disc 1 and disc 2 mainly.

I have burnt them on CD using K3B and have distributed it also to others.  Many of them complained of media check failures on Disc 1 or Disc 2, other cds seem to be fine.  The same CD media passes the mediacheck on my LG CD writer .  On another DVDrom it works, on some LG CDROMs it fails the mediacheck.

This is really confusing why its working on some and not on others.  Search in knowledge base was not helping also.

Can anyone help ?  Should I use XCDRoast instead ?   What could be the problem ?  The media I use is branded and of extremely good quality

Regards
Srini