Re: FC2 und Partition Magic

Thoralf Polet wrote:

Since running FC2 on my system Partition Magic refuses
to start reporting errors regarding the hard disk
structure. Any thoughts on that?

Bestellen Sie Y! DSL und erhalten Sie die AVM "FritzBox SL" für 0€.
Sie sparen 119€ und bekommen 2 Monate Grundgebührbefreiung.
http://de.adsl.yahoo.com

In my system running xp, rh9, fc1 (Multi system) the PM was working normal, all of my linux boot loader installed in their working partition, I used Boot Magic to boot all of them. When the first time to use PM after fc2 installed, almost every partition in every hard drive of this system, is reported with problem and PM suggested to correct them by overing Yes or No, I selected yes, and almost all partitions are being displayed by PM back to normal except one hard drive - The entire hard drive (2 partitons in it) being filled with yellow color and PM can't read the content of it, however XP still can access and see this hard drvie as normally would. I opinion is that FC2 indeed altered something in all hard drives in the same system that are running M$ stuff, but as long as Windowz running normal, I live with it.