Re: FC2 and Partition Magic

Thoralf Polet wrote:

> The PM update refused to install.
>
> Yes, the Windows I use is XP.
>
> Booting both systems works fine.

Ok, in my case it looked like this:
When I partitioned my disk during installation of FC2 (the same was with FC1) using my unallocated space on my disk I couldn't start Partition Magic because it couldn't determine drive letters or sth.
During another install of FC2 I've made, I partitioned my disk using Partition Magic under Windows XP and during installation of FC2 just formatted already made partitions. Now PM works very well with all my HDD structure.

Sorry if this is not the answer for your problem - I have only reply of this thread (no original message) and I'm just geuessing what was going on ;) Maybe someone will find it useful.