Color coding -- DIR_COLORS

Here is my preferred DIR_COLORS.  Notice the addition of SUID and SGID,
these are undocumented but are necessary if you want correct behavior for
files using those flags.  Also, as a personal preference, I prefer not to
use color coding for extensions so I comment out those lines.

NORMAL 32       # global default, although everything should be something.
FILE 32         # normal file
DIR 01;37       # directory
LINK 01;36      # symbolic link
FIFO 40;33      # pipe
SOCK 01;35      # socket
BLK 01;34       # block device driver
CHR 01;34       # character device driver
ORPHAN 01;35    # orphaned syminks
MISSING 01;35   # ... and the files they point to
SUID 01;33
SGID 01;33

# This is for files with execute permission:
EXEC 01;31