Re: problem with the panel

Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 23:18 -0400, James Lawrence wrote:

James Lawrence wrote:

James Lawrence wrote:

update to panel problem... now gnome seems to have taken a big shit!!!!
lost all my bookmarks in mozilla, theme i had for mozilla  wont
display, the autohide option for the panel won't autohide... seems
the list is gonna go on

help!!!1

update, just lost all of my stored settings in mozilla including all
passwords

well the panel was missing the window list. but does that explain what
happened to mozilla?
mozilla version 1.7

Not for nothing, if you want stable maybe something from rawhide is not
appropriate.

Ted

i don't know what your talking about "Rawhide"  what is it i would like to know...