[OT] CD boot disk for BIOS updates

Good day all.

I was hoping some one here may have had a similar problem, and found a
way of getting around it.

I am running a network with about 15 linux workstations, most of which
don't have floppy drives but do have CD-ROM's. I may have to upgrade the
BIOS that has been installed on them, and would if possible prefer to do
this using a CD-ROM as apposed to floppy drives, due to their slow
nature and habbit of being broken :\

Dose any one hear know of a howto for creating a simple windows bootdisk
on a CD-ROM, that I could then create directories with the relevant BIOS
updates in, has any one done this before?

Doug

P.S. Yes I know this is not Fedora centric.