FC2 Boot DVD/CD reboots my system

Hiya everybody --

I want to update my system to FC2 from FC1, but even though I downloaded the proper DVD AND CD ISOs and burned them properly, whenever I press ENTER during FC2 boot option (the first dialogue of the install), or try any of the options, the system reboots. To be completely accurate, this occurs immediately after the 'ready' message after the vmimage loads (the second thing to load right after you hit ENTER).

The media checks out just fine on both DVD and CD.

My system is quite current: ASUS P4P800 DLX; P4 2.6 HT; 3 Ultra ATA HDs; LG DVD+/-RW drive; and lots of DDR RAM.

I have no problems installing FC2 from the same media on my laptop. Can anybody please help?

Thanks!

Haig