Re: gftp problem

On Sat, June 26, 2004 2:55 pm, Michael Sullivan said:
> I installed Fedora Core 1 on my server PC yesterday, and I'm having a
problem with gftp.  My router is set up correctly and I can telnet to
the server PC (named bullet with IP 192.168.1.2) on port 21 okay and I
can even ssh over to bullet and run gftp just fine there, but when I try
to connect to bullet from my client PC it connects to bullet and then it
says "Cannot create a data connection:  No route to host."  I've pasted
the full output of the gftp console window below. Please help!

The site you're trying to connect to is misconfigured.   You'll have to
turn off Passive (PASV) mode to connect.

Cheers,
Sean