How can I find what changes have been made to rpm-supplied files?

Since installing httpd, I have edited a couple of files: rpm --verify
tells me this, but it doesn't tell me what the changes are.

What is the easiest way to find out what the changes are? For
preference, I'd like to rename the two files, and then extract the
pristine versions from the rpm file. Can I do this short of
unistalling and re-installing?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire