Re: How to know what is fixed in an updated package ?

Eric Tanguy wrote:
I know what rpm is and how it works. I just want to know if there is
some possibility to know what changes there is an updated package. If i
use yum it is not to have to download each package and look in it.

In debian there is the apt-listchanges package that modifies the apt system to show the changelogs before they're installed, and gives you the chance to cancel the upgrade.

Is there something like this for fedora?

Mike