Re: connect FC2 to winXP

hicham wrote:
sorry, again a silly question, i know this surely

have

been discussed before ,
How do I get my PC with FC2 share files with a

winxp

pc with two ethernet cards ?

Without further information it's not obvious what
two ethernet cards
have to do with the problem.

I mean two pc's connected thru their network cards
only
no hub or routers

The general answer is samba.

 man samba