Re: how to access SD card via lexarmedia multi-card reader?

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 01:32, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

> i'd try this with my CF card, but i don't have it handy.  anyone else
> have one of these and know the incantation?  thanks.

With which you say that the reader can read both SD and CF cards, Ie
being a multi-card reader? Your kernel currently only detects one of the
slots. You might want to enable multi-lun support for the kernel if
there's more slots to be detected.

Otherwise, consider a "fdisk /dev/hda" (but be sure not to write
anything if you love your data on the SD card). If fdisk can display the
partition table then your SD might possibly be partitioned/formatted in
a format your OS doesn't like. If fdisk fails, you have an issue with
accessing the card.

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.HaJo.Net