Re: X freeze with kernels 2.6.6-X

Hi Marco,

I have installed the FC2 on my Toshiba laptop (a Satellite A10) with any problem.
Then, with the "Up2date" function I did upgrade to the last kernel (2.6.6.) and
to all the upgrade available, and I didn't have any problem at all.

I have also solved the problem with the mp3 issue with the suggestions from the
"Linux Pro" Italian magazine, so that I'm now able to perfectly hear my mp3 files
with the "Music Player" and with the winamp-clone as well.

Hoping to have been of some help....
Bye,
Walter (from Italy)

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:08 , Marco Coli <marco.coli@xxxxxxxxx> sent: