Problem with KDE 3.0 Develop

I am running FC2 x86-64 on an AMD 64 system and FC2 on an AMD 32bit system. The KDE Development envormentt works great on the 32 bit system but I get the following message when I try to build a new project on the 64 bit system.

"in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE librarite installed. This will fail"

I think I have all the KDE libraries install that are required so I have two questions.
How can I check for the KDE libraries required for KDE Development? Where do I set the "prefix" and what do I set it too.

I know this is not exactly a Fedora question but maybe someone can help me.

jackbur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx