FC2 + apache + squid + httpd.conf

Guys,

	Whacking my head here with this directive.
I want to disable access to my cachemgr.cgi except for localhost.

I've followed directives from
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-9.html

<quote>
First, make sure the cgi-bin directory you're using is listed with a
ScriptAlias in your Apache httpd.conf file like this:

        ScriptAlias /Squid/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/squid/cgi-bin/
It's probably a bad idea to ScriptAlias the entire usr/local/squid/bin/
directory where all the Squid executables live.

Next, you should ensure that only specified workstations can access the
cache manager. That is done in your Apache httpd.conf, not in
squid.conf. At the bottom of httpd.conf file, insert:

        <Location /Squid/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi>
        order allow,deny
        allow from workstation.example.com
        </Location>

</quote>

but it still does not work. I can get access everytime!

Can anyone help