Re: KVM-additional

Scot L. Harris wrote:
The imps option did not work for your Belkin 4 port?

To be honest, I tossed it before finding the imps option. I had problems with it on every operating system that I've used, including the need to unplug/replug the mouse in order to boot a win2k machine (would hang otherwise).

BTW: thanks for the help with pgadmin.  Looking forward to the wxWindow
patch when they get that done.

Always a pleasure to help.

Joe