Re: Anaconda Problem

arrggh ... I'm struggling with stupidity this week.

Seems that there is no problem, I was able to sneak in an
install today and it turns out one of my "extra" rpms
had a problem and failed and in turn all the other rpms to be
installed were aborted.

There were errors about quotas and mountd failing in the Ctrl+Alt+F3
terminal bit nfs and portmapper was AOK.

Sorry ..... jumped the gun a little.