Re: FC 2 Reboot problem after Kernel upgrade.

Franco wrote:

N.Emile...

Yes i'm logged in as root, but the server close all process
and than write "restarting system" seams as the old windows
when you close the system and it show "now you can stop the system"
seams that it wait this!

I believe that I had this problem related to SELinux before. Try disabling SELinux by adding selinux=0 to the /boot/grub/grub.conf file.

It seems that this was the problem. Maybe SELinux became enabled somehow.

Jim

-- You are confused; but this is your normal state.