Re: Speedtouch 330 USB ADSL

Andy Hargreaves wrote:

Hi

I am currently still using FC1 with no problems at all. I would like to move up to FC2, but have found all the documentation saying my Alcatel Speedtouch 330 USB ADSL modem will not work. Has anyone any experience of success with this modem and FC2? I installed it on FC1 using the intructions at http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net, and it works very well, but apparently their scripts do not work on FC2 (i.e. kernel 2.6xxx and above).

:-(

Thanks

Andy

There's a "SpeedTouch USB ADSL HowTo for Fedora Core 2" at http://www.4p8.com/eric.brasseur/fc2_speedtouch_usb.html. It worked out the box on my green frog, but claims to cover the 330 as well.