Re: FC2, FC1 httpd/php not processing in-line parameter

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 23:34, Gerry Tool wrote:

> > Usually when a problem like this comes up global vars are probably on in
> > the old systems and off in the new system.
> >
> > You will need to use something like
> >
> > $value = $HTTP_POST_VARS[variable]
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >
> Yes it does.  The $HTTP_GET_VARS[variable] works.  Thanks for the
> suggestion and the explanation.  I'll have to fix up some former sloppiness.
>
> Gerry

Glad that helped.  This appears to be a problem virtually everyone that
starts to program in PHP hits at one time or another.  Now that you have
gotten past this one you can move on to sorting out sessions.  :)

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm also against BODY-SURFING!!