Cyrus-Imapd and Cyradm

Thanks to those that helped me find cyradm.

I have now installed it and correctly so I think. I still have some configuration problem

When I type cyradm I get a “cyradm > “ prompt but by typing cm to createmailbox I get “ createmailbox: no connection to server”.

I thought that Sendmail and Cyrus-Imapd were configured correctly and up and running. So, I am still confused.

Please advise.

Tom McLoughlin