lock
auth
-detach
proxyarp

netmask my.server.gateway.ip
ms-dns   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 22.06.2004 schrieb Nina Pham um 23:21:

Hi I built a linux dialup server. From my pc, I successfully dial in, I can browse the file from my home directory, but I can't ping or access internet, even though I can do all that from the linux box. What are the possibilities cause of that beside the firewall since I already checks the firewall and it ought to work with my current rules. Thanks

Nina

It would be helpful if you post your options file for the ppp server. Do you have proxyarp option active?

Alexander