KDE 3.2 FC2 problems

Hi folks, I've got this issue with KDE that's been bugging me for a while, and I just can't figure it out. Sometimes, it seems random but often, it seems the task bar will freeze up, and I can't select anything from it ( from selecting another application thats running to a different desktop to even the K menu itself ). It seems to stay frozen for several seconds ( minutes sometimes ), and then everything I did happens at once ( it queues up the actions ). I'm thinking a window is being a hog about key presses and mouse clicks, but this has happened with several different applications running.

When this happens, I can select other windows by clicking on them, and I can get to them by alt-tabbing to them. This has happend to me when I was on FC1 as well, but I passed it off as a problem with how I upgraded KDE. However, with it happening in fc2 with stock stuff installed, I'm at a loss to explain it.

Any help is greatly apprecaited.

Sean