KDE taskbar spoadically hangs

    Hi All,
    I'm using FC2 (from a fresh install) and currently every RPM is updated. The virtual desktop switcher sometimes ignores mouse klicks, sometimes the whole panel (including panel menu, shortcuts, taskbar) hangs. Only the panel hangs, it doesn't influence the behavior of the window manager (Alt-Tab keeps on working). After a couples of minutes the panel recovers without intervention and catches up with the ignored mouse clicks.
    I have a Dell Optiplex GX260 with i845 chipset, but I don't think the HW environment would matter because KDE and X is working perfectly during the panel hangings.
    Where can I get logs about what's happening?
    Cheers,
    Botond