Re: Fedora core 1 or 2 on IBM Iseries

The project is still maturing so when it comes time I will for sure let
you know how it goes. Thanks for the post!!

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |