FC2 ATI Radeon 7000 and TV-Out

Recently, I upgraded from FC2 Test2 to FC2. Unfortunately, the TV-Out
functionality stoppped working after this upgrade. I am using Radeon
7000 card. In the FC2 Test2 I compiled Gatos's TV_OUTPUT module. That does not seem
to be an option anymore as FC2 uses X.Org. Now, when I connect my
machine to TV, it shows random blue lines. I intend to connect only TV to this card via RCA composite output (no dual head functionality).

I also looked at the radeon documentation page at freedesktop.org.
Unfortunately, I could not figure out options (Correct Modeline) that would make TV-Out
functionality work again.

Any help in this regard would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Below is an excerpt from my /etc/X11/XF86Config:

--------------------------------
Section "Monitor"
       Identifier   "Monitor0"
       VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"