reboot at Fedora Core 2 install

Hi all,

I have downloaded the Fedora core 2 iso-images, burnt them on CD and are now trying to install them on my old Pentium MMX 200MHZ.
When booting, I'm presented with the boot options,

but when booting the Installation CD using enter, or linux text or any other boot option,

The computer resets immediately after loading initrd.img.

Old Red Hat 9.0 boots fine from CD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. BTW I burnt CD 1 twice, just to make sure...

Thanks,

-Jeroen.