Install CD's and Cape Town

Hi all,

Now I'm pritty sure you know that some of us do not have T3 lines with
limitless internet access, I'm one of those that don't.

The locals I have been able to contact have nothgin more than the basic
installs for FC1/FC2.

So here's the questions:

Is there anyone out there that lives in Cape Town that has the FULL
instilation along with all documentation CDs/DVD?

I can even save you the trouble of burning a copy if need be.

Thanks.