Re: web server

Nina Pham wrote:
Hi, I want to build a web server on FC2 system, please show me where to start. httpd is the service needed to be on?

install apache and any needed deps. edit httpd.conf as necessary.

start the httpd service. If you can't get to the server from outside the network, check your firewall rules.

This is a fairly trivial act. By default your web directory is /var/www/html/

Alex White