Re: New User - Part 2

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-fc2.shtml

Shadow wrote:

Well....I decided to make the plunge and bought that Linux box that I
mentioned in my last post.  It's sitting in my dining room right now.  I
booted it up for the first time a few minutes ago....nice interface!  So
now, I need some docs.  I downloaded those on the site as .pdf but would
like to purchase some books.....preferably not the **for dummies**
series.  What are some of the fav books out there for Fedora 2?  I need
the user's and admininstration books as this machine WILL be integrated
into my network this weekend when I take down, finally for good, the NT
server.

Shadow