RE: Re-Order Nic Cards

If you mean manually, you can go into /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.
There are files called ifcfg-ethX, where X is the number (in your case 1,2
and 4)
Rename them to 0,1 and 2. Each of these files probably has the devicename
specified inside, so you need to open them and change them to be the same
number as you rename them to.

Then reboot the machine (maybe "service network restart" might be enough)

MARK