[FC2] Up2date, yum & apt repositories

Hi,

I just did my first fedora install a few days ago. So far so good. :) I've been using debian since 1999, and only debian so I'm used to that environment, but want to learn fedora.

The install went good on a Dell Dimension 4400, no problems there. Up2date is working fine. I heard that it wasn't but no problems there so far.

Now I have three files listing repositories -- one for up2date, one for apt, and one for yum (possibly two if I only use either apt or yum).

Is there a way to get up2date to use the apt or yum configured repositories instead of the duplication that I have now?

Thanks,

Mike