(CORRECTING) Re: ltmodems on Fedora Core 2

the correct e-mail address is mmathias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcelo Mathias Lima escreveu:
Hi Cardoso or Bolivar...

I didn't find the file in web. Do u still have the file in your PC? can u send it to me??

mmathia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank u! :-)

Cesar Cardoso escreveu:
Bolivar, I didn't need to make any changes on the Makefile other than
the kernel source location. Compiled flawlessly.