Re: boo to Cyrus

Tom Elsesser wrote:
I like imap-2002d.  I like SquirrelMail.  Why change to Cyrus?  It isn't
integrated into Linux and it is a big pain in the unmentionable areas of
the body.  Does anyone know why this change was inflicted on us?

Actually, my version of FC2 came with Dovecot as the imap server. It was
very simple to setup, and seems to work well. But I agree, the uw-imap and
squirrelmail played together nicely, I wonder why they changed as well.

Oh - sorry - Dovecote.  I said cyrus because the rpm was something like cyrus-imapd.