Re: vpn server setup help

Hello

I am looking for an easy way to be able to VPN into my work. I have only been successful with "windows connect to vpn".
I just use the default settings in windows and it connects. Every time I try to find info on doing this in linux I get directed to freeswan pages, and I have no idea what to do. There must be an easier way. Also, I would like to set up the VPN where I can access the web at the same time.

Michael Yep
Development / Technical Operations
RemoteLink, Inc.
(630) 983-0072 x164