Re: ndiswrapper for FC2

matt warner wrote:

does anyone know where i can find the ndiswrapper packages for FC2, or something that would work with FC2?

thanks
matt warner

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

I've submitted an ndsiwrapper package for FC2 to Fedora.us, but unfortunately Warren Togami has decided that it's legally unsuitable for Fedora.us, so I've submitted it to livna.org where it is currently awaiting QA.

In the meantime you can feel free to grab the source rpm from:

http://www.systemspoet.com/~abennett/rpms/ndiswrapper-0.8-0.fdr.1.src.rpm

Cheers,

Aaron Bennett

-- Aaron Bennett UNIX Administrator Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering