Re: Help - Can't perform NFS mount w/ Fedora Core 2

You can keep your kernel.org kernel, but the fedora guys have done something to theirs, not sure what. I got it to work using the FC1 nfs-utils rpm. So just rpm -e the FC2 nfs-utils and put the one from FC1. That is how I got around it.

There may be a patch for the kernel.org kernel that will make it work with the FC2 nfs-utils but I am not sure where to get it.

Serge

Edward Hourigan wrote:

>Are you using a custom kernel ?

Yes, I am. I went out and got 2.6.5 from www.kernel.org <http://www.kernel.org>

Are U suggesting I use the kernel that came with FC2?

!DSPAM:40cd8657190161994311331!