zeroconf and tmdns

Is there any reason that tmdns (trivial multicast DNS) wouldn't work in Fedora Core 2? I have a little mDNS network setup and running fine with three Mandrake boxes, but the new FC2 box wont respond. I've checked that there's no firewall running, and that the tmdns daemon IS running and all that. But it just doesn't seem to respond to other systems.

--
Mark Fairchild <mdfairch@xxxxxx>
Learn Lisp today!  Uncle Turing wants you!