Re: Sound lost after starting KDE

This may or may not help. Go to Start/RedHat/K -> Sound & Video -> KMix. This starts the KDE sound mixer application. Adjust the control for the headphone volume to be something other than the minimum. This made my sound system operational again.

Bob Crosson

------

This didn't help, in fact I only started KDE by mistake once, I don't like it, but always install it to have a more compatible system.

Thanks

goth