Lucent/Agere v.92 softmodem on core 2

First of all, Hi community, I joined a few days ago and this is my first post.
My problem is:
I own a v.92 lucent winmoden and i´d like to know if there is any working driver for the core 2 kernel,
there is none in the linmodems page. Also, i still couldn´t make this modem work on previous distros, i could make my v.90 lucent work without problems, but not my v.92, it detects, communicates, but it doesn´t dial. There´s nothing wrong with the phone line.
Later ppl.

P.S. sorry if this a double e-mail, i think i screwed up last time.