Re: DVD/CD burner combo with FC2

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:35:22 -0400, Louis Garcia <louisg00@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In need of a internal dvd burner drive. Since I have a dell I was
looking at what they had. Just wondering if anyone had experience with
them under FC2? Also, what about these dual-layer burners? Can cdrecord
handle them?

Experience with DVD burners in general? I finally got k3b to work in GNOME last night and burned a good DVD+R in FC2 last night on my HP machine. Seems to work fine. I know someone who uses the dual layer burner in FC1 but don't know if he's had any problems.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.