Re: Fedora Core 3 Wishlist

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:59:59 -0400, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook
<jtwdyp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My #2 wish: Is it possible to add a mouse timeout setting that would move
> an inactive mouse cursor to [perhaps the fedora icon on the "panel"]
> after a user selectable timeout period?

The question is where is the right place to actually make this feature
request....
I would personally think this is best as a request to the upstream
desktop environment or specific window manager projects and not
something the distribution should be hacking in as an extra layer on
top of the running environments. So I would say, file a feature
request upstream at gnome or kde or xfce or whereever asking for this
feature. Maybe this is even something freedesktop.org would want to
discuss as a cross-desktop implementable spec.

-jef