Re: exporting Mozilla's bookmark

Saket Sathe wrote:
Hi All,
How do I export Mozilla's bookmarks to a text or html file ?

Mozilla's bookmarks are already in html format. Mine is located in /home/thepoch/.mozilla/default/vonsfqll.slt/bookmarks.html.

Yours should be in a similar location, replacing your userid and your mozilla profile directory. Isn't there an export function in mozilla's bookmark manager? I'm using Firefox and it has this feature.

dex