Multiple Keys

Hi All

My installation of synaptic started working again after I did yum upgrade,
however when I started Synaptic I had an error message saying multiple keys
installed and that this may cause problems but that the error message could
be overridden.

I clicked on OK.

The error message has not popped up again, Do I need to remove any of these or
is it OK to use Synaptic/apt-get?

gpg-pubkey#4f2a6fd2-3f9d9d3b
gpg(Fedora Project <fedora@xxxxxxxxxx>)

gpg-pubkey#8df56d05-3e828977
gpg(Fedora Linux (RPMS) <security@xxxxxxxxx>)

gpg-pubkey#db42a60e-37ea5438
gpg(Red Hat, Inc <security@xxxxxxxxxx>)

gpg-pubkey#e42d547b-3960bdf1
gpg(Matthias Saou (Thias) <matthias.saou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"